Thursday 20 December 2012

Handmade Shagun Envelopes

Crazy For Crafts is a place where we create and give shape to creative ideas. Handmade decorative fancy envelopes are also being referred as money envelopes. Gifting money is a global tradition. Money put in these hand crafted shagun envelopes add value to your emotions. These paper envelopes can be used in any occasions.


In this green hand made paper envelope I have used paper husking , paper quilling for the leaves, and finally kundan for grace.




This envelope is made in red  paper, decorated with orange,yellow,green,sky blue paper cut outs & Quilling strips and finished with silver siroski.




In these envelopes is made in sky blue and pink handmade sheet and red green paper strips and sky blue paper have been used. drawing concept makes it beautiful.I have many more styles and designs. Get in touch with us to know more.




This envelope is made in combination of Red & Green paper, decorated with paper quill roses & paper cutting leaves and Siroski.

BABY ENVELOPES





These type of envelopes normally used for gifting to kids at the time of birth, birthday etc. I have lots of design in baby envelopes.


WEDDING ENVELOPES

These envelopes typically used in the time of wedding.














These envelopes are just right for the Tika ceremony, for the time of gurchadi, for doli, for kajal ghalai and other wedding programme and would make that shagun even more special. We have many more styles and designs. Get in touch with us to know more.

14 comments:

  1. hey...i loved your designs...may i get more ideas for making envelopes for sister's marriage..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi can u mail me yr stuff i need prices fr resale purpose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hello...u want these envelope

      Delete
    2. hello r u interested in my stuff.....

      Delete
  3. anyone interested in my crafts...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ur collection is amazing.I like it very much I want to see ur stuff so just tell me how to contact u. Do u sell them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya y not..... But first can I know abt you .......

    ReplyDelete
  6. your design are amazing. i want more design for baby envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey can you mail me the prices of the products for resale purpose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm interested in ur stuff plz contact me or give me ur phone number
    Or mine 9752744990

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Nice Post. I am very happy to see this post. Such a wonderful information to share with us. I would like to share with my friends. For more information visit here Visiting Shagun envelop in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete